The University of Birmingham Scholarship for academic session 2021-2022 is open for applications from international students. Then the deadline for each scholarship offered by the University of Birmingham varies.
Eligibility for the University of Birmingham Scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates must currently hold an offer to study one of our foundation pathways starting in September 2020
- Candidates should have accepted their foundation offer from the University
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2021.
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
- Students progressing from the foundation pathway to Medicine are ineligible.
Applicants will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of academic merit and their supporting statement.
The University of Birmingham Scholarships List:
#2 Multiple Regional Scholarships offered by University of Birmingham Institutes